Monday, January 18, 2010

Chao!

That means "hello" in Vietnamese. I just wanted to say hi, and I'm having a really great time right now.

Guess how many motorbikes there are in Vietnam? ....... 25 million!

Yesterday, we went on a cyclo-ride. It was very loud and crowded. If you think Mission Street is busy, don't go to Vietnam! There were people driving everywhere, and nobody follows the signs. Here's a video.

Right now we're getting ready for a day of sight-seeing in Hanoi, and we're going to see temples and other things.

I'll get back to you with more soon. Bye!
- Cole


1 comment:

  1. Wow- that's some crazy traffic. Your video reminded me of this one, from a San Francisco trolley in 1906, right before the earthquake. I see a lot of the same driving techniques!
    http://www.flixxy.com/san-francisco-1905-historical-footage.htm

    ReplyDelete